Meet the Trent Valley team
Our mission: To be the leading provider of windows, doors & conservatories in Nottingham & Derby and deliver value through excellence in design, quality and customer service.
Our new operations team is now in place and behind the scenes they’re working tirelessly to ensure you receive the quality installation & service you expect from Trent Valley Windows.
Managing over 100 installations every month the team is always busy keeping our installers busy and our customers happy.
Advice to make sure your installation goes as smoothly as possible
• The survey is one of the most important stages of the installation process as the surveyor can advise you on what will work best for your property. Take the time to make sure you both understand what you want as this is the time to make any changes before the windows & doors are ordered.
• For the best results – keep it simple. Mismatched windows can spoil the balance of your property.
• Help your installation go smoothly by preparing the relevant room and clearing furniture from around the windows, this will help our installers get straight on with the job. A nice cup of tea normally goes down well too.
Our promise to you
• We will keep you informed at every stage of the process.
• Every job will be completed as quickly as possible.
• The installation will be completed by professional, experienced installers.
Alan, Marc, Zak & Andy have over 75 years industry experience and bring a wealth of knowledge and glazing expertise.
The teams’ top tips when shopping for new windows & doors are:
• Make sure the company you choose is reputable, check the company’s relevant accreditations to professional bodies such as Assure or FENSA
• To ensure you get the best energy efficient windows make sure you’re quoted for A rated windows. (Trent Valley quote A rated as standard)
All our windows, doors & conservatories come with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee. In the unlikely event that you have any issues with the product during the next 10 years you can contact our service team and a dedicated service engineer will be sent out to you.
A Day in the Life
To find out more about what our team do, over the next few months we'll follow different team members for a day to give you a snap shot of their busy working week.